2009 m. liepos 29 d., trečiadienis

Türkiye Part 1

Time passes too fast! it seems that i just came back from Turkey, but as i count the days more than 2 weeks passed.

I had 9 amazing days in there!

1st day.

Shame on me, but the only word I remembered in Turkish language before landing was MERHABA and some curse words that i won't mention here for sure!

all the time in the plane i was reading an article about the tragic Air France flight 447, the guesses why it happened and so on...and at the time of landing in Istanbul turbulence came out of nowhere!! i have never felt something like this! all the plane was shaking badly. people got scared a lot. the plane started to go up sharply (all the time i was thinking this cannot happen to me - no no no). then we made a nice tour over the Istanbul and started to land for the second time. this time it was a successful one! applause in the plane for the pilot was really from people hearts! i was happy as well!

after this nice moment all the passengers had to fill in the SWINE FLU form telling: where are you traveling from, where you gonna stay and the funniest one: what's your temperature?! how can i know this exactly if i don;t have thermometer with myself!! i made a guess. it worked i think, as i was let out of the plane!

just the luggage left and i'm done i thought! but nope.

first i had to wait for some twenty minutes to buy VISA
that cost me 15 EUR. the prices varied from 0 EUR to 25 EUR, depending what's your nationality. So Lithuania took the upper middle price :D

then another queue for Passport control, that was taking very long as they seem to work very precisely.

JUST suitcase left. I would say i'm lucky as airflights companies have never lost my suitcase before! but this time, after 30 min of waiting near track with my flight written i started to think: "this is the day! damn! why today" 20 min more...they just say: wait, it's coming! after loosing all hopes for the 10th time i asked the workers at the airport where is my suitcase! unexpectedly i got to know from him, that Lufthanza luggage has separate track for suitcases, Track No.1 with the shining title "NEW" :D as I wa salready 3 hours at the airport this tag NEW made me laugh a lot.

finally i managed to leave the airport and meet my friend, that was waiting for me there for 3 hours and took me to her home! Thanks Yeliz! ;)

Shower made me a new person!
Turkish dinner - lots of new words, the only one that i remember now is BALIK - fish! as we went to a great fish restaurant!! entrees, main dish, dessert, fruits, turkish coffee - i was stuffed!! and amazing view to Bosphorus!

and 1st night partying in Taxim! with all my Turkish friends that i met doing my exchange semester in Germany. lots of dancing, some drinks and unforgetable view to Bosphorus from the top of the building! they love having clubs on the top floors! i love this as well!!

came home in the morning. and was dreaming Frankfurt, that i'm there with all my friends.





1 komentaras:

  1. finally she spoke a word! :) should we wait for the second day story for another month?

    AtsakytiPanaikinti